Sustaining Membership is available to organizations in communications, manufacturing, research and allied areas of the audio and acoustic fields. Sustaining Members help support the society through contributions and receive recognition in the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (JAES), at all AES technical meetings and at aes.org.
To maintain and improve the structure of the AES, the AES is supported financially by Sustaining Members throughout the world. The UK Section is supported by a cross-section of UK based companies whose contributions are vital in ensuring that the UK Section continues its role within the AES.
Benefits available to Sustaining Members
- Free AES Journal 10 times a year
- Monthly listing in the AES Journal
- Links from the AES UK and International AES websites
- Company profile and listing on the International AES website
- Company profile annually in the AES Journal
- 10% off all advertisements in the AES Journal
- AES convention registration fees at member rates for all employees of Sustaining Member companies
- Free roving passes for Sustaining Members exhibiting at AES conventions
- Sustaining Member exhibitors highlighted in AES exhibition guides
- Free copies of UK conference proceedings
- Free recruitment and equipment advertising in UK Section Newsletter
- Free recruitment advertising on International AES website
Click here for further information about how to become a Sustaining Member.