To maintain and improve the structure of the AES, the AES is supported financially by Sustaining Members throughout the world. The British Section is supported by a cross-section of UK based companies whose contributions are vital in ensuring that the British Section continues its role within the AES.
Benefits available to Sustaining Members
- Free AES Journal 10 times a year
- Monthly listing in the AES Journal
- Links from the AES UK and International AES websites
- Company profile and listing on the International AES website
- Company profile annually in the AES Journal
- 10% off all advertisements in the AES Journal
- AES convention registration fees at member rates for all employees of Sustaining Member companies
- Free roving passes for Sustaining Members exhibiting at AES conventions
- Sustaining Member exhibitors highlighted in AES exhibition guides
- Free copies of UK conference proceedings
- Free recruitment and equipment advertising in British Section Newsletter
- Free recruitment advertising on International AES website
Click here for further information about how to become a Sustaining Member.